Thursday, March 31, 2011

i'm sure it's going to last

Caroline had some big news today at pickup. Nick said he likes her.

So tonight when Chuck got home from work, I said, "Big news, Dad. Nick said he likes her!"

Caroline started jumping up and down and clapping.

Chuck celebrated with her and said, "Well, it's always nice when someone you like likes you back."

And with all the excited sincerity in the world, Caroline smiled and gushed, "And he doesn't think I'm crazy at all. Isn't that the sweetest ever?"

6 comments:

Katie said...

Awwww... young love. So sweet.

Anonymous said...

This is a cute blog idea! Very cute.
http://mydadsguidetosocialdarwinism.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

A Very Very Awesome Blog of your. I think your love is very true like a clear water and that's great from ten people 1% get her true love... you are very lucky for it.... so i request you try to maintain your love story my wishes are with you good luck...... for your future

M9 Review said...

My best wishes with them, God bless their love!

Rhawnie Sue said...

just happened along the blog sidewalk to yours...didn't stop reading for a long while - just happily thought to myself, God creates amazing people. Your daughter is one of His magnificant masterpieces. Thank you for sharing her with me.

Simone said...

funny!! :)