Monday, January 10, 2011

captain obvious

She walked into the room and plopped on the chair and began speaking while I stared and said nothing.

"I like to talk. A lot. I think I'm really good at talking because I am a very curious kid and I think a lot. I know a lot of words, too. So there is a lot for me to say... just because I have a lot of words and ideas in my head. I like them to come out of my brain so there is more room for more new thoughts. Like thoughts and words about mammals. Mammals are warm blooded. See? Now there is more room, just because I talked. Are you even listening to me?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore this post. Why? Because my husband has actually basically said the same thing - "I have to talk and let all of this information out because if I don't my head will get even bigger!"

See, you have years and years of this to look forward to.