Thursday, January 13, 2011

compliments

After a make-up ballet class yesterday, Caroline was super tired and suuuuper slappy.

She sat in her car seat and announced while giggling, "I am going to talk to things that are not alive. I will say nice things to them, so that they will want to talk back to me. But it will only be talking back in my mind."

Sure enough, we passed a Christmas display.

"Hey lil Christmas tree. What's up?" She giggled more. "You have some awesome lights, and your branches look terrific."

We parked to pick up a pizza for dinner.

"Hi there, brick wall. How's it going?" She barely could contain her laughter as she continued. "I really like your stairstep pattern. You look really strong and line-y. And I like the random painted brick. It's all very block-ish. It's a good look for you."

No comments: