Thursday, November 12, 2009

this is your 3 year old brain on drugs

Caroline's on steroids for a few days because of her irritated airways. Since it is her first time on them, her pediatrician warned us that it would make her "cranky, mean, wired, tired, and hungry." Sounds like a treat. So far, we are only dealing with the "wired" thing and she's in sweet spirits. She's just so over-amped that we are having a hard time not breaking into laughter at every comment or action. I predict many kazooisms will come from the next few days.

She woke up bouncing off the walls and begging for TWO pink piggy tails. She has asked me to start calling her "Big Girl" instead of by her name. And she tried to lift up Reuben's hind legs to do a wheelbarrow race.

She is currently enacting a movie for her dad.

Caroline: But it's not a REAL movie, it's an imaginary movie. It does have movie titles though. I'll act it out. Ok?

Chuck: Ok, great!

Caroline: [with "settle down" hand gestures] You'll have to wait a minute. The movie is loading.

5 comments:

Jen said...

What a trip! I think some days I could use a shot of those steriods!

Ani said...

Buys popcorn. Settles down. Gets comfy. Waits for more kazooisms....

Mee, the person said...

that's awesomely cute.

Unknown said...

I love your Kazooisms from afar. I also make all my friends read them! I can ONLY IMAGINE what it must be like to be there! ... and how BRAVE of you to have another child! LOVE kids! :)

Unknown said...

I haven't commented for a while, but have been really ejoying all the funny stuff you've been posting lately. I can't wait to see what Kazoo on steroids is like. Hope she gets better soon!