Sunday, March 22, 2009

abc cake is better than no cake

Caroline shares my obsession with cake. Tonight she and I made a pound cake of sorts, and she was enjoying her small slice after waiting over an hour for it to cook, and then even longer to cool. She showed great patience.

She was very happily eating it, when her father bent over and took a little bit and said "Can I have a taste?" as he popped it in his mouth.

She was shocked. Then irate.

As he chewed and "mmm!"ed, she barked, " YOU SPIT THAT ON MY PLATE RIGHT NOW!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely understand her reaction. I am the exact same way with my food.

canchaser_412 said...

that is awesome... what a kid you have

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your blog. Things have been kind of sad for my family lately, and whenever I need a laugh, I know I can depend on Caroline :D