Saturday, March 20, 2010

just like in the fairy tales

Caroline: Did you hear that? Did you hear that 'knock knock knock'?

Mama: No, I didn't hear anything.

C: I hear it, do you hear it? [look of irritation]

M: Oh, yes! Yes, I do hear it. A knock knock.

C: I think it's some fairies!

M: How exciting!

C: [revealing a handful of small dolls] They're here! Say hello!

M: Hello fairies!

C: [in the voice of a fairy] Hello, Mama. The fairy friends and I are here to make your lifelong dreams come true. Look to the talking wall and your dreams will be offered.

M: Fulfill my dreams, oh wall.

C: Your lifelong dream is... a ball. [dramatic bow]

M: Oh a ball, just like I've dreamed of!

C: You can thank me and my other fairy friends. I am Tinkerbell. And this is Holly, Polly, Anna, and the one wearing roller skates is BerryPicker.

1 comment:

Penny in Australia said...

:) you couldn't make this stuff up!