Friday, January 30, 2009

permission requested

She has asked to do the following, all before the hour of 8:

• Can I wiggle my booty?
• Can I go swimming?
• Can I jump on Patty?
• Can I have some cake?
• Can I be a little crazy?
• Can I go on a treasure hunt?
• Can I put the chopstick in your eye?
• Can I put the chopstick in your ear?
• Can I put the chopstick in your mouth?
• Can I put the chopstick in your nose?
• Can I put the chopstick in your computer?
• Can I make some soup?

And most importantly:

• Can I go to school now?

Yes!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I find your blog most amusing...I have two daughters, 14mo and 2mo. Our oldest is just learning to speak and copy words. I am so excited for the imagination and creativity that she will develop in her speech. Thank you for your posts, their wonderful!