Wednesday, February 4, 2009

problem solver

Yesterday, we lost power for 6 hours. She was napping during the first hour, so when she woke up, I told her that we had no electricity.

Caroline: We DO have 'lectricity!
Mama: No, sweet pea, the power went out.
C: Let me take a look.

She didn't believe me. She marched right into our bedroom and tried to turn on the tv. When nothing happened, she gasped and her hands flew to her face as if it was the worst news in the world.

M: Yeah, there is no power. But they are working on fixing it.
C: There is NO POWER?!
M: Nope. No music. No tv. No toast. We will just have to read books or play.
C: I know what to do. I know who can fix it.
M: Who?
C: We should call the GARBAGE MAN!
M: Oh the garbage man, huh?
C: Yeah. He would help us. He's a good man.

1 comment:

Simone said...

You can't make this stuff up!! LOL