Thursday, May 28, 2009

trippin'

She was in the next room, and her toys were talking to her. I eavesdropped and listened to a series of surveys. One example question she asked each toy, "What is your favorite kind of trip?"

Caroline: What is your favorite kind of trip, Scootaloo?
Caroline as Scootaloo: My favorite trip is a Dog Adventure!
Caroline: OOOOOH! That's really a great one.

Caroline: What is your favorite kind of trip, Tasha?
Caroline as Tasha: My favorite trip is a shopping adventure. Like at Target where we got Dash and didn't buy a vacuum cleaner.
Caroline: Oh, I love that kind of adventure trip, too, Tasha!

Caroline: What is your favorite kind of trip, Austin?
Caroline as Austin: My favorite trip is... Let me think. Well, Caroline, it must be true that my favorite trip is a hot dog adventure.
Caroline: I'm not a fan of hot dogs, Austin. But that trip sure sounds tasty and great for you!

Also asked of each of her friends, "How many cookies can you eat?" and "Do you like to wear socks in the house?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are important questions. We are on a need to know basis!